What is Online Marketing?
Online Marketing allows you to promote your products and services online at a lower cost than traditional advertising such as yellow pages. It helps you grow your business because it provides qualified leads from potential customers who are looking for your products and services.
Why Do You Need Online Marketing?
- Most customers go to the Internet first to find what they need before they call or visit a store. "Out of all local business searches, 86% follow up their search with a phone call or a visit to the store. Of those, 61% end up making a purchase."*
- Effective use of Online Marketing can help your company show up on search engines like GoogleÂ®, Yahoo!Â® and MSNÂ® when a potential customer is searching for your products and services.
- Remember, a potential customer may not know your business name or Web site address. Instead, they will type keywords into search engines to find the products they want.
Online Marketing can help you stand out from your competition with specific activities such as:
- Local Search Visibility will get your business listed in the local online directories such as GoogleÂ® Maps and YellowPages.comâ„¢ where customers looking for products and services in your area will be able to find you.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a process of making enhancements to your Web site to influence its rankings in search engines. It takes time and know-how. We can help.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) sometimes called Pay Per Click advertising, works with a predefined budget to target qualified leads to your business and actively monitor the results. This can be a quick way to generate more leads with results in approximately 2 weeks.
- Online Media Marketing promotes your business using Press Releases and E-Mail marketing campaigns.